Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

I can see why SEGA didn't let anyone grow up. =D

Dreamland Blitz Dreamland Blitz

I loved the artwork 10/10 man! Awesome!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

I hate You! I hate You! I hate You!

I love that part :D

Kill the Plumber 2 Kill the Plumber 2

This game should have been really fun, and the first one was. But this one just lags way too hard at the start of every level. Really makes it unplayable. Such a shame, please fix ASAP.

Minesweeper Flash Minesweeper Flash

I like the visual overall of the original minesweeper concept and you've done a bang-up job with the presentation. However, there are a few notable flaws in your design.

For one, if you've played the original game, you'll know that on about 95% of possible scenarios, the very first click always opens up a wide space for the player; I believe this happens because the bombs and layout are generated after this click, always providing ample room to explore. This doesn't seem to be the case in your game, and it results in a lot of early restarts.

The other, far more prominent, flaw is, ironically, the new isometric perspective. It is very evident that you created the game in this Point-of-View is that it would stand out more and look more visually appealing than its predecessor; however, this perspective makes it VERY difficult to accurately see which squares and numbers are adjacent to each other. This places an enormous amount of strain on the eyes when one is actively tiring to play and beat the game and it was so aggravating that I had to stop during the second level.

It's a shame too, as really was enjoying the amazing polish on both the visuals and music. Here's to making your next game, a bigger and better one!

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

Really fun game, but for some reason, none of the arrow key sequences work. Whenever, i input any key, i automatically lose. This has happened on both chrome and ie. Please fix this.

FrozenFire responds:

certain iterations of flash player mess the game up :(

Fixing these problems is on Adobe's end, when they update flash player next.

Wily's Castle FM Arrange Wily's Castle FM Arrange

This is great remake of the classic song. I wouldn't be inclined to listen to this, as much as I would the original, if I simply wanted to listen to some beats. However, this a great song to play in the background when I'm focused on something else; the exact purpose of the FM radio. Therefore, kudos to you, MasterJace. :)

Game under 5! theme 2 Game under 5! theme 2

Wow, just great. Read the forum, saw some bits and i really think this suits it. I'm planning to make a retro-videogame in the near future and might be using this. =D thumbs up!

ESTAR48 responds:

Hey!, thaks a lot, feel free to use it, and i can make more if you want :P

P4 - Irregular Heartbeat P4 - Irregular Heartbeat

OMG dude, i am like totally in love with this song! Please make more like this! =D

Preyfour responds:

Certainly considering it my friend, thank you very much!

Project 20: Sonic Project 20: Sonic

Pretty good

I just have a few suggestions. Number one: Make Sonic's head smaller, it looks like Sonic hit his head on a rock. Number two:Sonic is too short. Make him taller. Number 3: Put his eyes closer to the center, It'll make him look better.

CelestOrion responds:

1. I have noticed this, and have worked on newer pictures with the fixed proportions.
2. It's not the fact that he's short, but the angle of the camera. It's a slight overhead view, which narrows the perspective as it goes down.
3. The eyes were originally more towards the center, but it didn't fit the picture, or else I would have left them.

Thanks for the criticism, though.

An idiot episode 2 An idiot episode 2

Great!

By the way, did you reccomend me? :)

Locoroco Original Cast Locoroco Original Cast